Who I am
A 20-something freelance, and part-time web developer at a small company located in Dublin, Ireland.
I've worked on several exciting programming projects, as well as some boring ones (some listed below).
If you really don't have anything better to do now, you may want to take a look at my weblog.
- PEAR PHP Extension and Application Repository
- Net_SmartIRC A class for communication with IRC networks
- Services_Ebay Interface to eBay's XML-API
- Services_Google Allows easy access to the Google SOAP Web APIs for the search engine, spelling suggestions, and cache
- Validate Package to validate various datas
- XML_XUL Provides an API similar to DOM to create XUL applications
- HNdroid Hacker News android client
- Jaws Project A framework and content management system for building dynamic web sites
- bti bash twitter/identi.ca ididocy
- phpbitch IRC bot framework written in PHP using Net_SmartIRC.
- And my github page
If you'd like to contact me, send me an email to . I'm also on identi.ca if you're into that.
I'm known as AmirMohammad on Freenode and OFTC, and amir on EFNet.