Thanks to Brett Bieber for tagging me in the "Seven things you probably don't know about me" meme. Unlike the others, mine are not interesting, not at all, but here goes...
- I grew up in a small city famous for it's pistachio and rugs. I now live in a big, crowded city which suffers from severe air pollution, Tehran.
- Not too many people know this, but I play Santur, and once was in a concert.
- My first computer was a Commodore 128 at the age of 6 or 7. God knows how many circles I drew.
- Never been in a party or wedding ... I'm actually uneasy in crowded places.
- I don't drink alcohol... yet
- I'm a big fan of Progressive rock... actually, I like 70's.
- I really want to get a PHP user group started here in Tehran.